I hope I still have people in my f-list recognizing who I am considering it's been so long since the last time I updated my journal. Anyway, so... to sum it up, lately I have:
- Completed three of my projects. They went live, darling~ and now we only have to watch for post production glitches. Damn, it felt good watching my little babies went to production stage.
- Been assigned to three new projects--parallel projects--which is stupendously stupid, since if you want three projects commencing at the same time, you'll need at least three analysts working on them. But we--these lowly grunts on the food chain--have come to accept that the higher you are in the command and management chain, the worse your logic and rational mind would be. So, yeah, we make do, with lots of cursing and snapping and everything. But we make do.
- Had the upper management deprive me of my TL. See the previous point in reference to my feeling toward the actions of my upper management. We're doing three parallel projects and they decided to reassign my TL without giving us any replacement. What the everlasting fuck?
- Repeated to myself endlessly: I can make do.
- Landed myself on an interview for a pretty shiny job but it's been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from them so I guess it's time to accept the truth and move on. But I really want that job...*sniffles*
- Not written any fic.
- Been writing cheesy Hallmark cards wannabe and in serious thought of posting them.
Aside from that, life goes on.
...why does my life seem to be so uninteresting as in when I want to write about something interesting that happened to me my mind draws blank? Ah well.